From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 20:06:50 -0600
As far as the HamPod is concerned, I believe the functionality is basically
the same with either device.

The Powermaster 2 is probably a mor accurate unit, however, it is about
twice the price of the Elecraft W2.

The Powermaster with one coupler runs, the last time I looked was $550,
however don't quote me on that.

If you want to get guidance from the developer of the HamPod contact Rob at
hampod.com.

Howard #3