From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:02:05 -0500
Hi.

I didn't touch mine.  It is stock, the way it came from the factory.  I
haven't even taken the plastic off the display!  The only change I made to
that radio was to put jumbo rubber feet on the radio to increase the air
flow under the radio.  I thought that would just make the radio run a
little cooler, and it seems to work.

73, de Lou K2LKK