From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:25:17 -0400
When I'd move, I'd have a choice of where to go, I'd just make sure where
ever I go, it's not somewhere that doesn't allow antennas. Of course, if I
manage to buy a place it will be a lot easier but I'll worry about that when
the time comes. As long as I'm in ham radio, I'll make sure I can put up
antennas where ever I live, maybe not as many as I have now, but at least a
wire or 2 outside and a 900 MHz antenna or duel bander or something, at
minimum. If they change it on me, I'd argue my point, and hide the antennas,
inside if I had to, until I moved. Plain and simple though, just would not
move where I couldn't put up at least a wire and something low profile for 2
and 440, or 900 MHz, though if I can get a duel bander up, I can hide a 900
MHz beam right under it and it would never be seen. To those that really
want to get on the air, there's just about always a way to do it and do it
right. I sure know enough people who've done it where many won't even try.