From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:43:15 -0400
Kelvin:

I copied the new wave files where you suggested below, but still no joy.

Even though  I enable voice navigation for all data fields, they only are
played for the call and points fields.

The serial number and county fields are still silent.

I can get Jaws to read those fields, though, so I am not totally out of
luck, especially since the Pennsylvania QSO Party  contest has so few data
entry fields.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ