From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:20:36 -0400
Alan:

I do believe the problem is on my end, with this particular computer.  So,
no need to call on Fred for assistance.

Will continue trying to troubleshoot the problem as I get time, and may ask
Fred for access to the text-only qrz site again.

But, that's a bit down the road, and ultimately may or may not be needed.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ