From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:40:07 -0500
I am declaring victory over my rotor control box.  A fuse in the AC line was
blown when I tried to turn the beam on Saturday morning.  It is possible
that wires on the terminal strip on the back of the unit had come in contact
with each other.  I spread the wires out a little, and put in a replacement
fuse from the Radio Shack that I can walk to, and the beam is now pointed
west instead of northeast.  We'll see if there is anything else wrong, but
it looks good so far.
73 -- W3IUU
Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com