From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:38:55 -0700
well, aside from the case, the cells and the braille keyboard, yes. Considering I have had some 30 years in the field experience building out systems of various types and capabilities, this is not outside the realm of reality for me. oh yes, there is one item that I might need that wasn't listed, a USB to braille cell interface. there is a polish company that actually makes the entire unit (USB to braille cell interface). its about $100 for the entire unit (I just remembered reading an article about it early last year).

-eric