From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:23:19 -0800
Hi Tom,

I'm sorry you didn't make it too.  Conditions were a little interesting but
I bet I'd have heard you big time.  George, WA8YUZ, was coming in quite well
out here as did Junior again.  Lloyd is the strongest station but I think he
connected his coax to my feedline a long time ago.  <GRIN>

Hope you got all finished.  Very 73 to you and Sue.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX