From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:56:50 -0700
Hello again Mike.  I believe that there are SteppIrs in all continents.
They are certainly in most, if not all, European countries.  There are also
SteppIrs in northern New England, as well as in Idaho and Montana.
Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to put one up in your general area.  If you
want to ask someone from the company as to where they have specific models,
contact Don, K7MX.  Don is a good friend of mine, as well as the sales and
marketing director for SteppIr.

HTH

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing