From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 2015 09:16:57 -0600
Jose, your recording is very  good, but I also agree with Dave's comment,
not all commands work consistently across all platforms. Did you receive and
read my manual, "Remotehams User's Manual for Blind Hams?" I think it would
be useful if we worked together and murged our instructional information.
That is, I can incorporate your YouTube recordings into my manual, and you,
in turn, can refer to my manual in your recordings. Also, if you discover
new keyboard commands, I would really appreciate it if you would share them
with me and I will do the same. I think we achieve more for the greater good
by working together.

Ron, K8HSY
Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Retired Professor of Marketing