From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:00:10 -0500
    John:

Are you talking about the 102-foot version here, or the longer one?  I do
seem to have trouble getting mine to run on 80, so I usually don't risk it
since I have an 80-meter dipole up as well.

Maybe my trouble has something to do with my installation on my tower.

Very interesting discussion!

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ