From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:18:36 -0500
    Well, Dave, your set-up for VHF and UHF sounds impressive for sure!

If you ever do get HF capability back again, we'd love to have you join us
on our nets.

It's a lot of fun.

Thanks again for the signal report from yesterday.

I'm actually fairly happy with my HF set-up here, given the limitations I
had to work with to get things going.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ