Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:25:38 -0500
Don,

JMO, don't discount the AlphaDelta so quickly.  Don makes very durable
antennas, and you should be able to match it with a tuner, since it is a bit
shorter on 80 than a inverted vee or dipole cut for 80/75 meters.
I don't think the mesh will make it much more visible.

I've had issues with some of the G5RV iterations because of the need to keep
the 300-ohm stub away from other objects.  I also had a bit more TVI when I
used the G5RV years ago.

Steve, K8SP