From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:31:45 -0500
Hi:

I would like to Braille some sections of the user guide currently on a CD, particularly the last track which focuses on accessibility features.  My problem is that neither Windows Media Player nor Real Audio Plus will allow me to go back a sentence or two.  When I press the "Back" button, both go back to the beginning of the current track so I waste a bunch of time listening to material I already have heard and don't need to hear again.  If the files were MP3, I could copy the guide to one of my media players but they are not.  Is there a program or way I can resolve this?  Better yet, has someone converted them and would be willing to send me the file?  If I have a program that would convert them, I don't know what it is or how to do that.

Thanks!
Bob Martin