From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2015 18:24:54 -0500
Jim,

That's pretty cool.   For me 160 is kind of like having 6 meters on the
Hex beam.   Neither band is where I am going to spend a huge amount of
time, but  it's just another tool in the tool box.  Both bands can be a
blast if you have  an antenna and the propogation  Gods smile  on you.

73, Steve KW3A