Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 05:53:51 -0600
I realize this might be a compromise to safety or whatever, but
sometimes businesses email me, but there is a business signature for a
separate email account. If, for instance, someone wanted to Skype me in
a tech support call, the ID is there, but if someone wanted a phone
number, yeah, it's there. But for the business exclusive signature, I
can easily change it so that only business related contact information
is present. Thanks.

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Home: 720-550-6142
Cell: 720-435-7407