From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:36:24 -0400
Oh, if I saw that VX-5R and wasn't struggling just to eat at times, I'd have
bought it at that price if I saw it. I don't even like yaesu. I'm just
saying if people want to sell their HT's they have to go that low these days
unfortunately. I may have tried to sell my Icom IC-t90A if I could get a
reasonable price for it but with the Chinese ones out there, I don't think I
could get a price for it to make it worth while so I'll keep using it the
once in a while I do.