From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:51:25 -0500
Chuck Carpenter doesn't build them any more, not sure about Jackson Harbour
Press. *******If you know of a 209 or several of them "dirt cheap, _please
let me know.  ***If you can't get an M-count,
either the Freqmite or Stinger singer should work ok for this, except they
won't go up as high in counting frequencies. Danny----Thanks to all for all
the help!