From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 09:02:32 -0500

Hi all,

I've gotten very behind on this list, but its because art and I were hit by
an automobile last Saturday (a week ago) as we were crossing an
intersection.

I got some bruising and scrapes and art got a broken foot and a fractured
knee (on the same leg).

The car knocked me down and then bumped my dog Shirley who got some bruised
ribs. She is doing ok physically, the real test is when we go out into
traffic again.

Art got knocked down in the right lane and the tire of the car stopped on
his right foot.

Art's jj is ok.

Art will be in a wheelchair and not able to put weight on his foot for seven
weeks.

The driver of the vehicle is a seventeen-year old who was somewhat impaired
with an alcohol level of between 02 and 08 but didn't get arrested for drunk
driving.

He got a citation for wreckless driving as he admitted to the cop he was
looking at his IPod.

We have hired an attorney.

We are grateful to be alive.

Hugs and 73