From:
James Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:14:23 +1100
Hi guys

Jim Dunn from Victoria Australia here. I have no usable sight and I have been involved with support groups for the blind and vision impaired for the last 33 years since starting my first group when I was 15 where I grew up.
I have held positions from coordinator to support worker, president, vice pres, secretary, treasurer, accessible information officer and activity manager.
I have also organised a men's shed where I use to live.
A community radio broadcaster for 31 years and community TV for 5 years.
I teach disabled how to do TV using my very much pinhole sight classed as no usable due to it being just a pinhole

Jim

Sent from my iPhone