From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2016 16:48:12 -0500
Steve:

I have been slaving away here all afternoon at some work-related stuff, but
hopefully, if I do just a little bit more, I'll be free to play in the
contest again tonight. ... So, will look for you then.

No DX here yet, other than Canada, which really doesn't count, so maybe
tonight I'll have some better luck in that area.

At this point, I simply enjoy seeing how well that W8AMZ half-sloper I
bought several years ago does, and I have to say, I continue to be amazed at
that little antenna.

Sadly, since the death of W8AMZ himself, I don't know if that company is
around any longer.  They are from out here in Michigan, and I know some of
the folks who helped with the business were going to try to carry it
forward. ... Just don't know if or whether that has happened.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ