From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:10:33 -0500
    Yeah:  I'm going to look at that possibility.

The other thing I will do is take the SWR directly from the main antenna
lead, but it was too windy and snowy yesterday to do that comfortably.

If it is the main antenna feedline, I'll be really upset too, because it is
a brand new 50-foot piece of RG8X coax that I just bought.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ