From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:29:42 -0400
They have a windows version but I will say knowing people that have run
those radios, they're very flakey under windows vista, I suppose that's like
everything else. I believe it's very graphical though and not accessible
right now though I haven't tried it, that's what I was told. If someone
wants to spend the money and try it we'll find out. I think it's something
I'd stay away from for a while though personally.