From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 22:42:06 +0100
Hi Tom,

I would think the files on the N3FJP site would be the latest, but Scott
sent me the files on the Active Elements page, direct.

Just checking, but when you say you've copied the wave files into the
program files folder, do you mean the Shared folder within the N3FJP folder,
within My Documents?

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals