Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:49:48 -0600
Two suggestions:

     1. Move the filing cabinet nearer to the window.  Punch out the
ceiling tile over the cabinet.  You need only a small hole, and
nobody looks up anyway.  The tile is probably cheap non-conducting
foam-like wallboard that you can easily replace if necessary when you
move out.

     2.  Make a j-pole out of wire.  Hang it in the window when in use.
Roll it up and put in your desk when not in use.  QST had an article
some years ago for a traveling wire j-pole good for 2 meters and 70
cm.

73, Rick W3GWU