From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:14:40 -0700
Perhaps we should take this off list.  I don't mind the lengthy reply at
all. That is how I learn this stuff.  On the nslookup, I get a dns timed
out on this machine.  I don't appear to have I  traceroute.  I could
easily use my wife's machine to get to blindbargains, but it just drives
me nuts I can't do it on this machine and I need to know why.  Your help
is greatly appreciated.  One of the things I think is really really
strange is I can't even get there when I go tto that page from a google
search.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr