From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:03:11 -0700
Hello listers,
This topic may have been covered already.

My ultimate aim is to set up a low band station to transmit psk31 from my apartment.

I'd like to start by attempting to receive this mode first.

Will I need anything further than a pc with a sound card, in my case I use Jaws.

Will I be able to use a simple decoding program such as Digipan 2.0.

My research on eham leads me to believe that this program will work with Windows XP.

If I'm missing anything here or if there would be a better decoding program for psk31 I'd be open to suggestions.

I have a plethora of low band receivers but will most likely use my Icom ICR75 as it's the most modern of the receivers I own.

Thanks for any help.

73,

Eric
KU3I