From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2016 13:01:35 -0500
Tom,

Sorry I missed you last night.   I put about 80 in the log doing S and
P.  No Europe, but I did work Haiti for a new 160 country.   They were
using the special call 4V1TL.   Also worked C6, XE, and PJ2.   Also
heard HK and ZF, but  they  had  a lot of stations calling and since I
really didn't need them, couldn't be bothered  getting into the pile.

I hope to be on again tonight, and maybe wee will cross paths.    Also a
VHF contest starting  later this afternoon, so I will check it out and
see if there are any band openings on 6 or 2 meters.

73, Steve KW3A