From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:55:08 -0500
Hi group.

I Went to the state wide ARES meeting for GA today and heard a nice
presentation on digital modes. I was wondering is there a way to use digital
modes with a screen reader? I use NVDA daily but I do have a copy of jfw on
my system here.  I mostly would like to run winlink.

Thought of buying a signal link but wanted to wait and see what kinds of
things would be accessible before throwing out money. On stuff.

Thanks for any info you can give.

73.
Darren Duff.
amateur radio station KK4AHX.