From:
"Rev. Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2015 15:50:55 -0500
Hi Howard,

Wow, I appreciate you telling me the correct term for this type of antenna tuning. I am thinking about using it to convert my try band dipole in to a nine band.

God bless,
Rev. Mark

God loves you!
I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club
.My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com./user/ChristianTraditions2
My current project:
http://www.gofundme.com/snjfa0