From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:19:34 -0500
Pat:

I'm not going to spring for one now.

I already have two of the original type, and would much rather spend the
$306 on a new piece of radio gear.

But, at least it's another possibility, and probably would be a great
purchase for someone getting a Stream for the first time, or already having
an older one to use as a back-up.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ