From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 18:45:33 -0800
Code groups, sent in morse or voice or any other mode, are
multi-letter/number groups with no apparrent meaning.

It's a conspiracy if you consider all attempts at secrecy conspiritorial.

Remember:
"Sky King, Sky King, Do not Answer, Do Not Answer" etc.
I believe that very type of transmission is mentioned in Francis Gary
Powers' book "overflight".
Which is a heck of an interesting read.

Tom fowle WA6IVG