From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:08:22 -0500
Lou,
If you want to get a feel for linux, you could download the oralux live
cd.  Booting from a live cd will not do anything to your existing hard
drives.  Oralux is designed to bring you into the emacspeak environment.
If you want more info, write me off list.

Personally, I use linux 95% of the time.  The only time I use windows is
to access some websites which are heavily java scripted. And for this I
use jfw 6.0.

73
Chris