From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:22:58 -0400
Richard:

I actually used one of the electric Perkins machines for several weeks while
my regular University     Perkins was being serviced.

They had one in the University's Disability Services Office that they lent
me till my own Brailler came back.

To be quite honest, I wasn't impressed.  I know the electric model costs
several hundred more dollars than the regular one, and to me, it just wasn't
worth it.

I would be interested in the thoughts of others who may have tried one too.

73 from Tom Behler:  Kb8TYJ