From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:04:22 -0500
How about the volume control for the computer, you should have the volume
control thing in the system tray, or maybe if it's not there under the start
menu, programs, accessories, entertainment. In there find volume control and
see where the general volume control and wave volume controls are set.
Sometimes those just change on you with out reason, and a big thing I see
more and more of these days is when they put volume controls on the keyboard
which adjust that same thing. Mine, it's very easy to hit that by mistake.
that adjusts the volume where I just told you to look and if you have that
it will do what you are seeing. Something else I'd check is if the speakers
are plugged in all the way. After all that unplug them form the computer if
you can and plug headphones in and see how they are, maybe the amp in the
speakers went. I've had that happen once too.