From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 06:58:06 -0800
I'v onwned the 440 and the 690, which is the 450 with six meters.  Both
radios are very similar, but on the 450, Kenwood took a small or perhaps
a giant step backwards, in that you could not directly access a memory
number from the keypad as you could on the 440.  Both very good radios
though.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr