From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:56:57 -0500
I just sent two documents off to be put up on icanworkthisthing.com.

They are "K3 Control Locations.doc" and "K3 Control Locations.txt"

Guess what they are, complete front panel guides for the k3 in word and text
formats.

Complements of Wayne Burdick of Elecraft.
I mentioned this on Wednesday Afternoon, and Yesterday afternoon he sent the
word doc to me.
I converted to text.
There is also a link to the doc on the elecraft web site,
www.elecraft.com.