From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2012 11:14:07 -0400
Hi my friends, I wanted to share with yall the information I got from
advanced bionics.

Hi Linda,

The clinical engineers believe the interference is from a 3rd harmonic
emission from the Harmony. The HAM equipment is picking up a 3rd Harmonic
from our signal.

Here are a couple of suggestions I received

You can try using your Platinum Body Processor and its Platinum Headpiece
(PHP) when at the club since there was no interference on any frequencies
with it.

You may also want to try your Harmony with a longer cable so you can place
the Harmony itself on the opposite ear and the magnet will stay placed on
the internal. The cable is 9.5 inches.  The separation between the two may
cut down or eliminate the interference. This headpiece can be ordered from
Customer Service.  However, you may not want to even try this unless you are
willing to go without the processor on your opposite ear since you have 2
implants.

Let me know what you think.

Barb