From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:03:54 -0600
Ron,

There is an undocumented way to do a fresh nondestructive reinstall of
Windows XP which will not destroy any of your data or applications.  You get
a fresh reinstall of all the windows files.

You will need sighted help to run the install as you always need with a
Windows install until your sound and screen reader are up and running.

I can dig up the information if you are interested.

73

Howard #3