From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:35:06 -0400
I used to have one and pretty much find the same thing but once you set the
noise gate right once, you generally never have to touch it again unless you
bump it by mistake. I sold it when I needed money  a couple years ago but
would buy another one when I have the funds again. I ran it on the TS-570
and the 940 though the 940 had as good and some times better reports with
out it no matter what I did. they say it helped the 570 a lot.