From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:46:34 -0500
I got the vertical up with the help of a friend today.  I am now going
to ground it.  Not sure on what to do for this though.  Can I take a
piece of wire and clamp it to the part of the antenna that is in the
ground and then drive the copper rod on the side of the antenna and
clamp the wire to the ground rod?  I don't want to mess the antenna or
the radio up.  I figured it would be better to  ask before I do
something wrong.