From:
Terry Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 10:12:52 -0000
Hi Steve,

Great to hear you.

Conditions were much better than I expected. I have to look at my log then
submit the thing. There seem to be about 3800 QSO's from about 34 hours of
operating.

This was the finale to the GA3WUX experience. I now have to collate all my
logs and come up with a total of stations worked before the weekend. That'll
keep me busy for a while.

Thanks for that report, I've often wondered how it sounds on the other side
- 400 W to my 2 el quad at 50 ft.

It's all going to come down early next year as we plan to move QTH,
hopefully to a better location out of the hollow we're in just now.

Cheers for now,

Terry

database 10806 (20141201) __________

http://www.eset.com