From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:27:03 -0600
I have not for some time, but you are correct.  I thought that I also
used something like Premier or prose arch but do not recall.  I have a
cd database in the mail but it has not arrived yet.  I will report back
when I get a chance to look at it.  I won it as a door pries at an NAB
meeting last week along with a gift certificate for Clark Wire.  I need
to look them up on the web and go shopping or at least see what they
have for sale.

###
BRETT WINCHESTER
208-639-8386