From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:50:35 -0800
Well, it depends on how accessible.  $275 is about the most I'd pay, you
can buy a Kenwood tmv-71a for under $400 and we know how accessible that
radio is.  Of course you have to by the speech board.  If the $275 radio
had speech, would be interesting.  On Sat, 22 Dec 2012, Buddy Brannan

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148