From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:36:50 -0500
I have a set of remote control doorbells from Radio Shack.  They are
great, which means the obvious, they aren't sold any more.
The system cost about $25 and is wireless.  My friend is looking for
a set.  Please check your local radio shack to see if they have any
left, especially maybe our Canadian friends.
The receiver says Radio Shack on it, but we know they didn't make
it.  Any way will be very helpful!
Thanks for the help.