From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:54:09 +0000
Ed, using the great JJ Radio software the SWR field still says 1.0 while transmitting so I think I will need to get a pair of eyeballs to help measure it with a meter sometime. My XYL says we may be able to put up a dipole in the spring. After I posted my message I had a nice QSO with "Skippy" from Albuquerque New Mexico and he gave me a much better result. I'll report back if I can get anyone with a SWR meter to help out.
Thanks
Frank