From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:39:44 -0400
    Well, yeah, Collin, you basically have the right idea with a few
modifications I could throw in.

You seem to understand the difference in the two fields more than some of my
intro Sociology students do, after having me for 7 weeks of the semester
now.

Hmmmmmmm:  What does that mean?  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ