From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 21:38:01 -0400
Hello to all,
I finally got back on the list to night.  I got home June 25 with my new Leader dog P.J. He is a golden retriever.
well, I have all so bought a Victor stream after I got home.  I am having some issues learning it and was wondering if any one had the address for an e mail list for victor stream users?  While at Leader Dogs I all so got to use the Trecker Breze.  They now say if you can demonstrate that you can use it successfully with out interfeering with your dog guide you can take one home.  So I now have the Trecker Breze.  It has a map and many of the local businesses are on the map.  So when you pass by they will anounce the name.  you can all so set up land marks to help you find businesses or points of interest.  For me it is interesting how that some one developed the maps that go with the stream and how that a little machine can make contact with a satellite.
Good to be back.
73's from Bill and P.J