From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:28:35 -0600
A couple years back, I ordered 5 different products from them.  I bought their antenna analyzer,a multiple coax switch, their 495 contest keyboard, a gallon dummy load, and I forget what else.  I got one item within a week.  Then about one every other week their after.  I wrote them once and asked if the other items were back ordered and they said yes but I figured one guy was assigned to building each of the items I had purchased.  I didn't mind and wasn't in any hurry but I've always been quite satisfied with any MFJ products including their tuners and audio filters you connect to your speakers or headphones to narrow down bandwidth.  If they still make those audio filters that is.

Phil.
K0NX
Living His Name

Phil.