From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:09:30 -0400
I've done it with my cable connection though with the current router I
haven't set it up so I can yet, reason I did it is I have an RF link here
and I wanted to run tests with my other computer, but this router is
different than my other one so I don't know if it will work though I don't
see why not.